Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome to 30 - What's for Dinner This Week?

Hi there! My name is Shelly and I am the Small Market Cook. I reside in fabulous Las Vegas where I work with spreadsheets by day and make delicious meals (or at least try to) for my husband at night. I spend a decent amount of time in grocery stores and my favorite places to shop are the small markets. My favorite small market: Fresh & Easy.  I love the products, the location, the prices, the COUPONS... I mean, honestly, I cannot think of one thing I dislike about this store.

You can imagine my despair when I got the news that Fresh & Easy stores might be going out of business. I was sad about it.  Really sad about it.  I do the majority of my grocery shopping at this store and it's products have become permanent fixtures in my day to day cooking. I found myself trying to think of ways I could show my support of the friendly neighborhood market other than signing a petition on Change.org. Then it hit me, I should show how much I use their products by blogging about it. So here we are. Ready, set, write!

I celebrated my 30th birthday over the weekend (had a great time and drank way too much) and I was taken out for quite a few celebratory meals. Here I am at my "13 Going On 30" party with my birthday cake:
Anyway, I'm ready to get back to normal and make dinners for me and the hubby at home.
Here's the menu for this week:

That's all for now! Check back in tomorrow for a look at the F&E products that will make tonight's dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment