Monday, March 11, 2013

Holy Crazy Busy, Batman - What's for Dinner?

So, if you haven't noticed - I have been MIA for the past week! It has just been crazy around the house.  I am throwing my bestie a baby shower this weekend and prepping for the event has been hectic.  I am an uber planner and while there is nothing I love more than throwing a shower for my soon-to-be mommy friend, it is no exaggeration when I say that I go a little overboard on the planning.  That said, I look forward to a blog post next week with lots of adorable pictures from the shower. 

My poor husband hasn't had a Fresh & Easy homemade meal from his wifey dearest in a week, so it is about time I make up for that starting.... NOW!  Here's the menu:

Quinoa Burgers with salad
Pineapple & Chicken Curry w/Rice & Naan
Pork Tacos  w/Creamy Cilantro Slaw
Blue Cheese Crusted Filet w/Wedge Salad 
(Steak recipe per request from Adrian Young who started the petition to keep F&E stores open - if you haven't signed yet, do so by clicking HERE!)

I promise to not neglect the site as much as I have recently! Thanks for hanging in there with me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment